Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken breast with crispy polenta and cherry tomatoes:
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Press the pieces of polenta into a heat-resistant dish. Pour the yogurt over it. Then put the chicken breasts, tomatoes and garlic. Season everything with 1 teaspoon rosemary powder and salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle the composition with oil. of olives and bake for 25 minutes, until the meat and polenta are browned.
Ingredients for chicken nuggets:
- 1 large chicken breast, without skin and bone (600 grams)
- 1 glass of 150 ml. of milk, 2-3 whole eggs
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 150 grams of fresh bread crumbs (or plain breadcrumbs)
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
How to make chicken nuggets & # 8211 videos
Preparation (text format):
1. Cut the chicken breast into cubes with a side of 3-4 cm. which are placed in a bowl. Add milk and 1 teaspoon of salt on top of the chicken. Leave for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. For a crispy crust, prepare the breadcrumbs (panko type) from slices of white, dry bread, the peel of which is removed and crumbled into very small pieces, 2-3 millimeters. The breadcrumbs thus prepared are placed in a tray with baking paper, sprinkled with oil and put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees until golden (8-10 minutes), during which time it is mixed several times. Once golden, remove the breadcrumbs from the oven, cool and mix with the Parmesan cheese. Optionally, various dried herbs, dehydrated garlic, etc. can be added to this mixture.
3. Beat the eggs with a fork and add a pinch of salt and pepper (to taste).
4. Drain the milk from the chicken cubes (discard the milk). Dress the chicken breast cubes first in flour, then in beaten egg and finally in breadcrumbs with parmesan.
5. Place on a grill over a tray and place in the preheated oven at 220 degrees for 10 minutes. Serve with sauces or dip as desired.
Tips for a red and juicy pan-fried chicken breast
I'm not a fan of boneless chicken breast at all (and without skin!), But when I cook it, I prefer to cook it as well as possible. The first condition is to keep the juiciness of the meat and its tender texture. This is achieved by short marinating (15-20 minutes) the slices of meat in a brine. During this time, the meat absorbs the surrounding liquid and becomes juicy. The thickness of the pieces of meat is also important, so do not cut them into thin slices! The 1.5 cm ones would be perfect. I used chicken breast fillets.
as well as with turkey meat & # 8211 whole bird steak or turkey legs with butter and greens.
In all cases, we obtained results clearly superior to the simple cooking of meat, without marinating. Brine that works wonders! Her basic recipe is 1 teaspoon with a pinch of salt for every 250 ml of cold water. That's it! Don't be afraid that there is too much salt! The meat draws exactly as much salt as it needs.
In another train of thoughts, fat is also very important in the process of cooking these lean meats. I thoroughly greased all the slices of meat with oil (olive or sunflower) and left them to rest for 5 minutes. Lemon juice also contributes to the beautiful browning of the meat because it contains sugars that caramelize in contact with the hot pan (Maillard reaction).
Here's how I did it marinated and grilled chicken breast.
From the ingredients below we obtained 3 servings of grilled chicken breast with mushrooms, rice and cherry tomatoes.
Chicken Breast With Mozzarella And Tomato Sauce
This chicken breast with mozzarella and tomato sauce is made in less than 30 minutes, and in a single pan.. I was inspired by Gordon Ramsay's mozzarella chicken recipe, so I hope he doesn't find out. After seeing his show, I'm a little scared to make his recipes.
Today's recipe is a delicious chicken with mozzarella and tomato sauce.
I have to tell you something from the beginning. To make this dish, I was inspired by Gordon Ramsay's mozzarella chicken breast recipe, to which I added a personal touch. Specifically, I added tomato sauce.
It turned out super delicious and I'm sure you'll like it, but if there's someone among you who doesn't like it then you don't have to tell Gordon Ramsay.
Every time I make one of his recipes, I seem to have a feeling that if I do something wrong, he will come out of the TV and argue with me, just like he does with those on his show.
In fact, I think it would be good to stay with us even if you like the chicken recipe with mozzarella.
Who knows, maybe she didn't like that we put too much salt or something, so she'd better stay with us, okay?
And now that I've clarified that, I'd like to tell you something about this chicken breast with mozzarella and tomato sauce. First of all, I think is one of the best mozzarella recipes.
Well, chicken breast with mozzarella and tomatoes & # 8230 a super treat made with very simple ingredients & # 8230 how could you not like that, right?
Other chicken recipes you might like:
But there is another very good reason why I like it so much.
Namely, the fact that you can serve chicken breast with mozzarella on absolutely every occasion and you will impress everyone.
Whether it's an anniversary, family party, Christmas & # 8230 absolutely any occasion.
But at the same time it works perfectly as a simple lunch or dinner. In any case, you can't go wrong with this chicken breast with mozzarella and tomato sauce.
Another thing I like about this recipe is that it is made in less than 30 minutes. That sounds good, doesn't it?
And now, let me tell you some secrets you need to know if you want to cook chicken breast with mozzarella:
- Serve with Zucchini Noodles if you want it to be lighter and with less carbohydrates.
- If carbs are not a problem for you then try pasta.
- Serve with toast or crispy bread, and soak in the delicious sauce. Wipe everything off the plate, okay? Leave nothing! (this is going to scream your papillae).
- You can use boneless chicken legs instead of breast, depending on your preference.
- If you like spicy food (as I like it), then you can add finely chopped hot peppers or chilli flakes.
I hope you like my version of chicken breast with mozzarella and tomato sauce. And any opinion you have, leave it in the comments and not to Gordon Ramsay, okay?
And now take your pans out of the arsenal and let's cook the chicken breast recipe with mozzarella and tomato sauce.
Oh, and I was going to forget. If you want to see more delicious and simple video recipes, then subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Chicken breast with crispy cornflakes & # 8211 crispy chicken or dumplings
Chicken breast with crispy cornflakes & # 8211 crispy chicken or dumplings. The crispy strips in crispy crust and flavored with cornflakes with a mixture of spices and a little Parmesan. How to make chicken cripsy with cornflakes?
I did a lot chicken breast recipes but so far not this one. I have a chicken breast left from a whole chicken from which I made paprika. In half I made chicken breast with crispy cornflakes with cornflakes and in the rest of the year I made some sliced bread & # 8211 recipe here. How to make chicken or crispy chicken with crispy crust and tender and juicy meat?
I decided to season these strips of chicken breast using basil, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and dried parsley. I also added a little Parmesan cheese. It's crazy! Aromatic and crunchy crust, tender chicken breast. You can also use boneless chicken legs or turkey breast in this recipe.
These chicken or crispy chicken are tasty if fried in oil. There will be no fear & # 8230 corn and breadcrumbs create a barrier that does not allow soaking the meat with oil (something that does not happen to fried chicken only in flour and egg & # 8230). If you still want to use the oven you can follow this recipe. Keep in mind that the wings have skin and bone and their meat is much juicier.
The quantities below are enough for two servings. Next to these crispy chicken I made a rocket salad with beet leaves and watercress. I also prepared a yogurt sauce with garlic which fit perfectly.