In a bowl I put the cheese, sugar, orange peel and mixed well.
I then added flour, semolina, salt and continued to mix.
Then I put the baking soda mixed with orange juice and mixed.
I lined a guguluf tray with baking paper and a little oil, I placed the composition in the tray and put it in the preheated oven until it browned nicely on top and passed the toothpick test.
Remove from the pan and let cool.
I put a little cherry jam on top and it was perfect!
Caprese salad with figs
The hot summer season is approaching, when you will rather eat salads and light dishes, and this Caprese salad is perfect for a healthy diet.
- 230 grams of mozzarella
- 230 grams of fresh figs, cut in four
- basil leaves
- black pepper
- sea salt
- olive oil.
Method of preparation:
Break the mozzarella into pieces and arrange them on a plate. Place the fig pieces between them and break pieces of the basil leaves on top. Season with pepper and salt, then pour olive oil on top.
This simple dish can be served on the terrace with a lemonade, during a brunch with friends, on a hot summer day, when you are looking for something light but fragrant and tasty. The combination of tastes will make you think of the Mediterranean areas.
Cheese recipes are suitable for any time of the day, especially in summer, and those that are easy to prepare can be learned even by your children.
It went down in history! What could Alexandra, a young woman of only 23, give birth to! More than 40 doctors made a cross around her
Crown with poppy seeds
In the year 2000 I bought a magazine & # 8222Practically in the kitchen & # 8221 dedicated to the Easter holidays in which there was also the recipe & # 8222Coronita with poppy seeds and ginger & # 8221. I was captivated by the appearance of the crown and a few years in a row I repeated it on the occasion of Easter & # 8211 giving up the ginger in the composition, it was not really to my taste. I don't know how it happened that I forgot about it for a while. This year I came across, on culinar.ro, a scanned picture of the respective page from the magazine (which I lost a long time ago). I happily remembered this crown, which I decided to adapt to my family's tastes even more than I had done in the past and to perform it as soon as possible. I didn't have the patience until Easter & # 8211 for which it is very suitable, due to the festive look and the wonderful taste & # 8211 so here it is:
and the same crown in an & # 8222 Easter edition & # 8221
I mention that I only kept the idea of assembling the crown & # 8211 this because my dough sweet bread, the one I usually make is much finer than the one in the magazine.
Ingredients Coronita with poppy seeds:
- 500 grams of good quality flour & # 8211 plus 2-3 tablespoons in case the dough is not tied enough
- 180 ml of milk
- 100 grams of sugar
- 3 yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 100 grams of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 grams of dehydrated yeast or 20 grams of fresh yeast
- flavors: lemon and / or orange peel, vanilla, rum, etc. & # 8211 according to everyone's taste
- 150 grams of ground poppy seeds
- 150 grams of sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons of milk
- colorful shit
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 yolk for finishing
I don't have much to say about preparing the dough, I threw the ingredients in the machine in this order:
- milk heated to 40 C °
- the yolks and whole egg beaten a little with salt and sugar
- melted butter & not hotter than 40 C °
- vanilla sugar and grated lemon peel
- flour & # 8211 I started with 500 grams but I needed to add 3 more tablespoons
- yeast & # 8211 I used dehydrated
1. I started the machine, setting it to a 15-minute kneading program. It can be kneaded, of course, in any food processor or by hand (if you knead by hand, dissolve the yeast in warm milk first, regardless of whether you use dehydrated or fresh). The aim is to obtain a dough that is not hard, but not sticky, so I kept an eye on the dough and added flour during kneading & # 8211 the amount of flour needed depends a lot on the size of the eggs but also on the quality of the flour itself . I placed the well-kneaded dough in a bowl and then left it, covered with foil, to grow in a warm place.
2. Meanwhile, I prepare my poppy seed filling, boiling in a saucepan for a few moments the poppy seeds, sugar and vanilla together with as much milk as the mixture has the consistency of a cream. Once the poppy is scalded, let it cool.
3. In about an hour, the dough developed nicely (in the meantime it got really dark, so the rest of the pictures are taken with flash, I'm sorry):
4. I turned the dough over on the oiled work surface and divided it into two unequal parts:
5. I flattened the smallest part with my hand in a rectangular shape and sprinkled it with shit and rolled it (without shit there is no cake for my husband, that's it!)
6. On the larger side, flattened as before, I put the cooled poppy cream:
7. I placed the shit roll over the poppy seed dough:
9. I formed a crown, twisting the roll and lightly pressing the overlapping ends, and I placed it in a round shape lined with baking paper (my shape has a diameter of 28 centimeters):
10. I zigzagged the surface of the crown, the cut passing through the first two layers of the roll (I cut with scissors):
11. I let the crown grow in shape for another 30 minutes, then I brushed the surface with egg yolk:
12. I put the form in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C, and after 15 minutes I reduced the heat to 180 degrees. The crown should bake for about 50 minutes & # 8211 an hour. If during this time you notice that the surface is already sufficiently browned, cover the crown with aluminum foil and continue baking (I covered it after 30 minutes and left it for a total of 55 minutes). At the end, check with a toothpick inserted in the dough & # 8211 that you have to remove it clean, if it is baked enough.
13. Here it is hot, fresh out of the oven:
14. I mixed the powdered sugar with the lemon juice for the icing and sprinkled the surface of the crown:
Look how beautiful it has grown:
I removed the crown from the mold after about 15 minutes and placed it on a grill to cool completely.
Maybe you want to add a drop of your corn recipe? Melted butter is always tasty with sweet corn. Add some spices to the frozen beans that are heated in the pan with this recipe that is formed with garlic in butter, red pepper flakes, Tabasco sauce and cumin.
Sweet Cheese Buns - Looks like mini-cakes. Delicious!
Sweet buns in the shape of a rose - The gentle dessert with sweet cheese that you will never give up - For this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
• 250 ml of milk
• 3 eggs
• 200 g of sugar
• 100 g butter
• 700 g of flour
• 2 packets of vanilla sugar
• 25 g of yeast
• 500 g of cottage cheese
• 150 g raisins
• lemon peel
• 1 teaspoon of salt
1. To start, hydrate the raisins in boiling water.
2. In a bowl, pour the warm milk. Add the yeast, sugar and 250 grams of flour. Mix well and leave the composition in a warm place for 15 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with a mixer. Add melted butter, vanilla and salt. Mix well, then add the sugar and the previously prepared mayonnaise.
Gradually add the remaining flour and knead until you get a soft, elastic and fluffy dough.
3. For the filling, mix the cottage cheese with the hydrated raisins. Add the egg, sugar and mix well.
4. After it has risen, divide the dough into 16 equal pieces. We spread each piece of dough into a thin sheet. On top, add a tablespoon of filling.
Fold the edges and form the packages in the shape of roses.
5. Place the roses on a tray covered with baking paper. Wallpaper with a whisk and bake at a temperature of 180 degrees, until nicely browned.
Enjoy them with pleasure!
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Cornlets with jam (optional) and sweet cottage cheese & # 8211 Childhood taste. These were our croissants when we were little, not the ones that are now in the store, full of E's
This is how to prepare the best jam croissants - Quick recipe for housewives on the run - For this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 800 g of cottage cheese
- 500 g of flour
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 22 g baking powder
Ingredients for the filling:
Method of preparation:
1. For the dough, pour the sugar into a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix very well.
- Add cream, baking powder and eggs.
- Mix very well until smooth.
Finally, add the vanilla extract.
2. Gradually add the flour and knead until you get a soft and homogeneous dough.
3. After leaving it for 15 minutes, we spread the dough obtained in a thin sheet. With the help of a knife, we form triangles. Add your favorite jam and form the croissants.
4. Place the croissants in a tray covered with baking paper.
Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
After this time, remove the croissants and cover them with powdered sugar, then bake for another 5 minutes.
Easter with sweet cheese and jam & # 8211 You've never tried anything so good
Traditional recipe you need to try - How to prepare the best Easter with sweet cheese - For this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 3 kg of flour
- 20 g of yeast
- 1 l milk
- 400 g butter
- 700 g sugar
- 12 yolks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Orange peel
- vanilla sugar
Ingredients for the first filling: Sweety
Ingredients for the 2nd filling:
Method of preparation:
1. To start, we prepare the dough. In a bowl, pour the sifted flour. In a separate bowl, add the yeast, sugar, 4 tablespoons milk and 2 tablespoons flour. Mix very well with a mixer.
2. Cover the mayonnaise with a towel and let it rise for 15 minutes.
3. Separate the yolks from the whites. Add the milk and mix very well. In a separate bowl, mix 250 g of sugar with salt, nutmeg, vanilla sugar and orange peel.
4. Pour the obtained mixture over the mayo. Knead until you get a soft and homogeneous dough.
5. Add the melted butter and knead well.
6. Let the dough rise for 60 minutes.
7. Divide the dough into 3 equal pieces. We spread 2 parts in 2 thin sheets.
8. Add the jam and form the rolls.
9. We knit the rolls and form the cake.
10. Place the cake in a baking tray.
11. From the remaining dough, form the pasca.
12. From a piece of dough, form the pattern above.
13. Add the cheese filling.
14. Bake the cake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. We do the same with Easter. Before baking, cover with beaten egg.
500 g sweet cheese
250 g sugar
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons semolina
half an envelope of baking powder
Method of preparation:
Mix the sweet cheese with the eggs, incorporate the sugar, add the flour and semolina and the baking powder and ennoble everything with the citrus aroma of lemon peel. Pour the composition into a form lined with flour and place the butter cubes on top. Sweet cheese pudding it must stay in the oven for 30 minutes, until it turns golden. In the end you got one pudding with sweet cheese perfect for the little ones.
Crowned cake recipe with cocoa filling, shit, raisins, ground walnuts and chocolate
Cozonac with fluffy poppy seeds
Cake recipe with fluffy poppy seeds, with poppy seeds filling and grated orange peel, flavored with rum
Homemade strudel recipe with poppy seeds and raisins, with sheets prepared from flour, otent, lard, salt and eggs
Potato donuts with poppy seeds
Donuts with potatoes and poppy seeds prepared with flour and milk, flavored with vanilla sugar
Iuliana Petrunjel recipe: dumplings with sweet cheese and walnuts
In a bowl I sifted flour, I added a pinch of salt, beaten eggs. I kneaded a dough, then I spread a sheet of this dough and cut triangles.
I mixed the cottage cheese with sugar, eggs and then I added the lemon peel. I filled each triangle with a teaspoon of cheese and sealed the dumpling with a fork.
I boiled the dumplings in water for about 15 minutes on each turn. I took them out on a plate, then I powdered them and sprinkled them with fried walnuts.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.